My name is Tucker Holladay. I am a Mechanical Engineer who dabbles in a little of everything, from electronics to websites to cars to painting.
I like working on machinery, such as my Monarch Lathe or my Bridgeport Milling Machine. I like to make old machinery better than it was before. I enjoy fixing broken/old equipment. My passion is solving problems and finding solutions.
My primary experience is using Solidworks to create 3D models. I have worked with many people and companies to bring their ideas to fruition.
If you have an idea or a problem, reach out to me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
My current Equipment:
- Bridgeport Round Ram Milling Machine, J1 Head, SN:21195
- Bridgeport J1 Milling Machine, SN:179892 & 189571
- Monarch Model A? Flat Belt Lathe, SN:N/A Year:1909-1924ish,16×36″
- Parker Majestic 2Z Surface Grinder, SN:2476-SCM-69
- Little Machine Shop Mini Mill 3960
- Grizzly G4000 9″x19″ Lathe
- Southbend Model 30, O Series, SN:2430, Year, 1913, Sold 11/2019