My name is Tucker Holladay. I am a Mechanical Engineer who dabbles in a little of everything, from electronics to websites to cars to painting.
I like working on machinery, such as my Monarch Lathe or my Bridgeport Milling Machine. I like to make old machinery better than it was before. I enjoy fixing broken/old equipment. My passion is solving problems and finding solutions.
My primary experience is using Solidworks to create 3D models. I have worked with many people and companies to bring their ideas to fruition.
If you have an idea or a problem, reach out to me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
My Current Equipment:
- Bridgeport CNC Discovery 300SX, Year: 1992 SN:300-200I
- Bridgeport J1 Milling Machine, SN:179892 & 189571
- Bridgeport Round Ram Milling Machine, J1 Head, SN:21195
- Monarch 14C Lathe, 16.5″x54″, SN27335, MFG Date:10/1945
- Yam Gap Bed Engine Lathe, 14″/22″x32″, SN: Unknown
- Parker Majestic 2Z Surface Grinder, SN:2476-SCM-69
- Little Machine Shop Mini Mill 3960
- KO Lee BA900 Tool and Die Grinder SN:150193-Head
- DoAll C916 Bandsaw
- Everlast Tig Welder
- Southbend Model 30, O Series, SN:2430, Year: 1913, Sold 11/2019
- Monarch Model A? Flat Belt Lathe, SN:N/A Year:1909-1924ish,16×36″, Sold 2/2021
- Grizzly G4000 9″x19″ Lathe, Sold 3/2021